Friday, January 2, 2015

User ID and Password

I got into bed tonight and went to the Bible App on my phone...haven't been there in a while. I was trying to set up a reading plan and it kept taking me to the sign in screen. I put in my user name and password (so I thought) and it would say incorrect password, so I tried to figure out what I had previously set up as my password. After several attempts at either trying to get it right or trying to set up a new account, I became very frustrated and said to Peyton "I just want to read the Bible!"  I felt Satan trying to deter my plan. Obviously all I had to do was reach to my bedside table and grab the Bible that lay there, but I was really wanting to start a certain plan in the App and it became a challenge. 

During my quiet time, I started thinking how grateful I was that reading the Word of God was as easy as reaching to the table beside me. I mean, can we really even grasp how amazing that is?? 

Thank you Lord for making Your Word available to me. You require no User ID, no password, no secret security question...just a heart that longs for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment